Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death blade change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
My main wizard is a Necromancer , and until recently the death blade was a 40% boost to attack, now it's 35% and I hate it. I have been playing this game for nearly 10 years now, not once have I ever thought that death blades should be nerfed. You gave storm an unnecessary power boost making them even more overpowered than they were before. I demand that this issue be corrected and that the ice, life and death blades be restored to 40%. I have been a loyal customer since 2013 and have invested a lot of my hard earned money into this game. I feel that your decision to nerf the spirit and ice schools while boosting the already overpowered storm school was a gross misuse of the money that I, my brother and so many other members have invested into the game over the years!

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
As a Death wizard main myself, I always wondered why Death got a better blade while Storm got a worse blade. Yet Storm was supposed to be an attacking school. It just never made sense. That's why I think this was a good change. Though I don't entirely agree with it, it feels balanced.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
storm is not as overpowered as you make it out to be, they still have lower accuracy, they still cannot drain health from their attacks, plus with the recent stat changes everyone has gone through changes, storm isnt hitting as hard as they were prior to blades changing.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
I disagree blade 35 for all seems fair.
That s because after stacking few blades the attack school lose their strongest attack potentials thing that counter the idea or school diversity.
And if you look closer you will see trap are 30 now pierce blade are 20 and death and life got a new 25 bubble so for a reduce of 5 percent seems damage potential greatly increase.
many utility spell cost less so are easier to use on strategy

And that only the first step be prepared to see
nerf on damage and buff on steal health for spells
A full review of equipement stats per school
the modification on astral spells
Less hits more utility