Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life healers are being punished

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2014
The new critical system needs to be reworked for heals. It's ridiculous that my life has 745 critical and only about 150 block but that results in my heals getting scaled by a mere x1.28. Even with just 17 block and 700 critical, heals are x1.79. Really? To get the x2.0, you have to have nearly 0 block! I don't like that at all.

This new critical system has just caused a BIG nerf to every school, every spell, at every higher level. Please rework the constants in the limit functions because I should not be seeing a less than 30% boost for heals with 745 critical and 150 block on a life wizard. I mean 745 critical on a max life wizard is a lot. 150 block is not. So why does that result in such a HUGE reduction of the scale factor!? It should be x1.7 at least.

Why o why do heals take block into account, why are healers being punished for trying to critical heal, and have a little block, why

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
I agree. I'm not a life wizard, but even so, why are my heal criticals only 1.27% on myself? Am I blocking my own heals? That's nuts!