Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is accuracy bugged in the new patch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
Hello,

This is not a post meant to complain about fizzling or accuracy, or anything like it. I am only making this post because I feel like there might be a potential issue... Anyway, about that issue. I'm not sure if you guys are having issues with a similar topic after the recent Spring Updates, but I sure am, especially with accuracy. For example, while questing in Zafaria with 20% accuracy, (so 90% chance to successfully cast a storm spell,) I noticed that I was fizzling MUCH more than usual. For example, while questing this morning, I fizzled 5/6 of my storm lords/tempests. I thought it was just bad luck, but I returned later to find that nothing had changed- I fizzled 3/3 of my spells before I came to write this, frustrated. Not sure if this is just bad luck or if its a bug?? What do you guys think?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Just increase your accuracy to 100% with a jewel.

That is what many of us do, so we may not being able to directly relate to this.

But, I think the storm mobs accuracy seems to be buffed [particularly in higher worlds]. They are no longer fizzling as often.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2020
I noticed that too, since the update im fizzling so much more than I ever have been. Same with criticals.