Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up Volunteer - Should be available earlier than Level 20

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
After learning that it was intended that the Team Up Volunteer button would not be available to wizards under Level 20, I was extremely disappointed. (see Arthur Wethersfield's response here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?515601-Team-Up-Volunteer-What-is-the-lowest-level-wizard-that-can-see-the-button&p=5627612#post5627612)

This should be changed so that low level wizards can also participate in helping each other with dungeons. There is no valid reason for preventing them to do so.

I have a Level 16 wizard that I am purposely not questing on at the moment while I gather information about gardening jewel seeds for the Wizard101 Central wiki. I fully expected that he would be able to participate in the recent Spiral Showcase event and receive the free Professor's Hoard Pack, because he had full access to Wizard City and some of Krokotopia, and was able to do Daily Assignments and all of the other requirements for the Showcase. ONLY THE TEAM UP KIOSK WAS BROKEN, and he could not be a Volunteer, either.

I believe the solution is allowing wizards who complete Derrick Blaze's quests to become Team Up Volunteers.