Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Midnight sun quest bug plz help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2019
I can't claim the quest from Koko smokesign i am pressing the interact button and its not letting me get the quest to fix the trainer and its not in my quests either its just not letting me interact with him or claim the quest to fix it from him can someone please help me with my problem

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Hmm, sounds like a problem. Are you sure it's not just a connectivity issue? If not, then you should probably contact Customer Support.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparks da ampreon on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
I can't claim the quest from Koko smokesign i am pressing the interact button and its not letting me get the quest to fix the trainer and its not in my quests either its just not letting me interact with him or claim the quest to fix it from him can someone please help me with my problem
Have you done the quest 'For My Next Trick' from Inyanga Whitestripes and then 'Bungle In The Jungle' (also from Inyanga)? These need to be done to access the quest 'Midnight Sun' from Koko Smokesign. You need to be at least level 66 to start these sides.

If you've done these and still can't pick up the quest I'd try to interact with the sun obelisk and try defeating some black tusk cultists to see if credit is given or it works (maybe the quest has glitched and it will bring it back on track).

If all that fails I'd drop a message to support@wizard101.com and see if they can check what's happened and help get me back on track

I hope this helps! Happy questing!