Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reindeer Knight & Krampus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2016
This is sick. Loremaster drops spellements for both of the spells, giving you another way to obtain the spells. The upgrades are cool also. Looking forward to future spellement upgrades for other spells!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
It’s sick alright. Reindeer Knight/Krampus are harder than ever to get. It seems to me that only the spellments drop for these spells after the update unless they messed with the drop rates again, not like they were ever good before the update. I’ve had to do 100 runs on two wizards and neither have all the spellments to craft the spell. I can only assume you can craft it with 35 spellments since it takes more than twice that many for my fire wizard to upgrade them when she already has both spells. I was really wanting Reindeer Knight on my ice wizard but once again, as KI can’t leave well enough alone with drop rates, farming for the spell is just a joke now. It takes 3-4 times longer to get it, that is if I ever get it at all. The spellwriting is cool and all but please, please KI, don’t mess with Loremaster already horrible drop rates!!! Holiday 2019 has started off with a big dud for changes to these spells, not to mention only one Christmas pack to buy in crown shop.