Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Dryad pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2018
Hi, I’m on the quest to hatch a pet which can may cast heal and I was recommended to look for a Dryad. My goal is to hatch a Dryad and then breed it again with a Deep Leviathan pet to get the Windswept Dryad. If anyone could help that’d be awesome!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
daxnerys on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:
Hi, I’m on the quest to hatch a pet which can may cast heal and I was recommended to look for a Dryad. My goal is to hatch a Dryad and then breed it again with a Deep Leviathan pet to get the Windswept Dryad. If anyone could help that’d be awesome!
You can easily acquire hybrid pets from the kiosk now, but they can come at a hefty price in gold cost. The same can be said for the talents your looking for. Since having member gives us the benefit to farm gold, you can potentially stack enough gold for 3-5 hatches considering the pet your looking for cost less than 100k. If you can find someone here or in the hatchery then the cost will be less. Best of luck!

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

It would be easier to just use the hatching kiosk, and search for a Windswept Dryad in the hybrid pets section (or the storm section). Then just look for a Windswept Dryad that has the capabilities you want. Just hatch with that one until you get a windswept dryad pet. If gold is an issue, and you are high enough level you can just go to farm Halfang in Vestrilund for items to sell for gold. Good luck.