Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kaliklak

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2019
does anyone got some ideas i am an 89 storm trying to defeat kaliklak anyone got some ideas on which henchmen would help defeat kaliklak

Survivor
Jan 30, 2019
it seems impossible to get passed kaliklak can he please get a sigil so that we can team up so that it wont be as hard? i swear i died 10 times at least this needs to be fixed

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Actually, Kaliklak is one of the simpler bosses you will be facing during your time Khrysalis. However, he can be a bit problematic to diviners because of his two spider minions.

Here's what I recommend.

Use TC's - On the first round, I recommend using Fortify to aid in resisting some of the massive damage the mobs may unleash within the first turn.

I also recommend placing a mass storm prism or two within your side deck and using one on your second turn.

Blade appropriately - I say blade appropriately because you wouldn't want to be blading up only to be hit by sirens or by leviathan. These spiders though enjoy using Kraken, Wild Bolt and Tempest, but they still do have the other spells within their arsenal. Watch their pips to help you in predicting their next moves.

Feint - Toss a feint on the boss.

Attacking - Attack once you have at least two stormblades up (Use a TC if necessary) with Storm Lord or Sirens. You want to take the spiders out quickly as they can become problematic. If the boss survives, an enchanted Kraken or so should do the trick.

Tips:
Remember to heal - use healing current.
Keep Fortify up.
Try going first.
Ensure your gear is of good quality. Questing gets harder from here.
A solid pet helps.
Keep your deck small with only the cards you will need. Blades, enchants, few hits.

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
When I need one, the henchman I use most is the level 70 Gorilla. He heals often and only rarely hits, and his crowns cost is fairly low. He can take the pressure off your health while you set up for a bigger hit.

Good luck,

Alia Misthaven
Sierra Stormcaller (currently questing in Polaris)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Ah yes,

I remember doing this on my storm. He can really be a pain!!

The best method I found was to set up a deck with tc fortify, blade as much as possible, and hit with storm lord to kill off mobs. I then rotated to a bigger hit spell such as King Art or even Leviathan. Healing currents are also viable in the case that you don't get the draws you need.

The best way to strategize is by mastering the school first. Diviners are crazy powerful when they know how to work with their health.