Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BUG: Hasty Harvest does failing if used on a seed right away

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
This looks like a bug. I planted a life moon seed. A few seconds later, I used a hasty harvest treasure card to bring it to harvest state right away. It used up the 10 energy, and shows a little graphic like it normally does when used. However, the plant stayed in its seed state, and then went through the normal lengthy process of growing to elder before it could be harvested.

After looking into the card details, it appears that the seed must be in adult state before it can be used. So, how about having a message pop up telling you that, and not allowing you to waste a card and its associated energy? This is an extremely annoying bug. Please fix it fast.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
CUTEHORSEY on Jul 31, 2020 wrote:
This looks like a bug. I planted a life moon seed. A few seconds later, I used a hasty harvest treasure card to bring it to harvest state right away. It used up the 10 energy, and shows a little graphic like it normally does when used. However, the plant stayed in its seed state, and then went through the normal lengthy process of growing to elder before it could be harvested.

After looking into the card details, it appears that the seed must be in adult state before it can be used. So, how about having a message pop up telling you that, and not allowing you to waste a card and its associated energy? This is an extremely annoying bug. Please fix it fast.
It's not a bug. The card clearly states "harvest a mature Beastmoon Blossom now". Attempting to use the TC at any progress lower than mature will not work. Also, waiting for Beastmoon seedlings to turn into mature is about 60 secs. That's the wait time to use the card.

A pop-up isn't necessary since in order to the use the card you have to click/hover over the TC before you can use it.....clearly showing the card description and requirements.

This process is no different than wasting energy casting Second Spring on a seedling or any other stage of progress besides elder. The card description requirements have to be met before the spell/TC will work.