Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What if Team Up had a boss option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2020
Let's face it. The most annoying thing is when you enter a dungeon, and everyone else is doing a different boss than you. It's hard to find a team using the Team Up! button, because it doesn't have an option that shows which boss you're doing. A great example of this is the entire world of Aquila. Another good example is Darkmoor. At part 3, max levels join team up with exalted's, only to do yevgeny and then leave. The worst part is that whenever you leave a dungeon, you have to wait almost 10 minutes just because you didn't get the team you needed. Another problem is that people also lie a lot. So when you ask if they're doing full, they will say yes just to use you though their battles. Or they'll say yes just so you can help them farm. So my idea is, if Team Up had a feature where you could select which boss you are farming or questing for. It would make things a lot easier.

Also no one come for me saying "darkmoor and aquila are optional" thanks i know that already

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
We might be really likely to get a new spot to farm op gear with Karamelle coming out in Fall Test Realm. So, less people will be farming for Darkmoor gear soon. However, I do think some adjustments should be made to Darkmoor. Moving Aphrodite II's skeleton key fight outside would be better.

I was trying to think of a way to move Yevgeny but that would require splitting the dungeon which would require a lot of work.