Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maiden of Hate (Level 4) removed from Halloween Adept tower?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Good morning,
Anyone know if the Maiden of Hate (Level 4) appears randomly on Level 1 of Halloween Adept Tower or if it's just been removed?
Thank you,
Marcus

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
When I was filling out my Monstrology Tome during Halloween of last year, I remember one particular mob in the Halloween towers being unavailable unless you're in a group of 3 or more. I don't remember which mob it was, but it may have been the Maiden of Hate. See if that helps!

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Torpzun26 on Oct 3, 2020 wrote:
When I was filling out my Monstrology Tome during Halloween of last year, I remember one particular mob in the Halloween towers being unavailable unless you're in a group of 3 or more. I don't remember which mob it was, but it may have been the Maiden of Hate. See if that helps!
Thank you Torpzun! That is a good idea.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
I can verify that you need to go in with others to get the level 4 Maiden of Hate. I tried going in solo 4 times with no success. I finally used the team up function and let others join me - sure enough she spawned in the room right away.