Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria best world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2019
i loved the plot at Wysteria, i found it so entertaining
my favorite part is how it is sort of a "knockoff" of Wizard City with its "off-brand" school names that are very similar to the original schools

the world design is also rather appealing, and there is lots of sun which makes it better for my tastes personally

it's unfortunate that Wysteria is considered a side world by many, and that people often skip it. i don't blame them though. i think through all of Wysteria i probably got 1/4 of a single level worth in XP at the time i did it. it's also rather short, taking me only about 2 days of playing to get through all main and sidequests.

i hope that if Wysteria ever got rebalanced or edited, the devs would make it more worthwhile for players seeking to gain XP and levels, so that more people can enjoy it and feel like their time (and money) is well-spent at Wysteria

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Wysteria is fun, but kinda useless; the most useful part are the training point quests (find the wallflowers and pigswick papers).