Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot Get to Chaos Jungle!! Why Is It So Difficult to find?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
I completed all quests through Empyrea and I thought to go back and collect the Edicts of Raven. One of the Edicts is located in the Chaos Jungle. Even the YouTube Videos for this quest do not tell you how to get there. They show players AFTER they've already entered Chaos Jungle. Two other players have asked and not received unsuccessful responses (I tried their suggestions to no avail). I guess I'll just have to wait until someone I know quests there, and if I'm lucky, I'll notice it and teleport to them. This is ridiculous! It shouldn't be this hard to locate!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
I'm almost positive you can get there with the Streamportal that is located in every region of Empyrea. If not, you can get there by using the streamportal to Mandala and then taking a boat down to Chaos Jungle. As I said, however, I am basically certain the streamportal can take you there.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
pokemonpink on Oct 20, 2020 wrote:
I'm almost positive you can get there with the Streamportal that is located in every region of Empyrea. If not, you can get there by using the streamportal to Mandala and then taking a boat down to Chaos Jungle. As I said, however, I am basically certain the streamportal can take you there.
Which boat do I take? Cause Chaos Jungle is not showing up on my streamportal. I'm so confused.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Which boat do I take? Chaos Jungle isn't on my streamportal. I'm confused.