Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Greetings fellow Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2017
Greetings Fellow wizards. Im from N.Ireland and as a parent who has a young daughter play Wizard's I have to admit I am very very impressed with the game and child safety features incorporated into it. I also plan to introduce my son to this game when he is old enough as its a great place for them to come and play safely online. Its not often that you come across a family friendly game such as this that has good child safety features such as this and I say good going kings isle.

Keep up the great work and my compliments to you all

Administrator
EmeraldFox2781 on Oct 18, 2020 wrote:
Greetings Fellow wizards. Im from N.Ireland and as a parent who has a young daughter play Wizard's I have to admit I am very very impressed with the game and child safety features incorporated into it. I also plan to introduce my son to this game when he is old enough as its a great place for them to come and play safely online. Its not often that you come across a family friendly game such as this that has good child safety features such as this and I say good going kings isle.

Greetings EmeraldFox2781 and welcome to the community forums!

I'm glad that you find the features secure. We care very much for the safety and security of Wizards of all ages in the community. Our team is constantly looking at ways to improve these features as well.

Even so, there are times where you may come across something in the game that may need to be reported. Please use the in-game reporting features or contact our support team directly if you ever have any concerns.

Thanks!

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
EmeraldFox2781 on Oct 18, 2020 wrote:

I really hope your son enjoys it! And yes, I agree! The child safety features are super cool!