Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chromaticat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2020
hey guys i was wondering if i am the only one experiencing this issue. I recently got the chromaticat and the timer went out in less than 24 hours. i'm confused to how this happened.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hi! I'm also getting an error. I equip the Chromaticat, teleport somewhere and the timer immediately expires. It's happened to me twice now. :(

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
My Chromaticat disappeared unexpectedly with about 50 days left on the timer...completely gone from my backpack.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
My first Chromaticat still had some time left but just vanished tonight. I tried equipping my second cat and it also vanished. Both are missing entirely from my back pack.

Such a pity as I really enjoyed this particular mount. Hoping that the cat becomes available sometime soon as either crown or part of bundle. Sigh.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
TinkerBlue on Jan 6, 2021 wrote:
My first Chromaticat still had some time left but just vanished tonight. I tried equipping my second cat and it also vanished. Both are missing entirely from my back pack.

Such a pity as I really enjoyed this particular mount. Hoping that the cat becomes available sometime soon as either crown or part of bundle. Sigh.
This just happened to me. I equipped the mount, which started the 90-day timer. I went from Olde Town to Triton Avenue-3 seconds-and the mount disappeared. A message read it had "expired." I may not be great at math, but even I know 90 days does not equal 3 seconds.