Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2014
It's in the thread title.

This thread has probably been created in the past, but is also probably buried in the old-thread graveyard. But I love positivity and reading people's opinions, so I'm brining it back: what be your favorite spell? And why?

For myself, it is handsdown Reindeer Knight. Not only is it up there as the prettiest of spells (sorry, necromancers, but it dwarfs regularly Deer Knight in that regard), but it is easily the spell I've used as a crutch in solo play (which is most of my play). It is wildly efficient, and was balanced in such a way that it works fantastically well as a quick-finisher & passive shield breaker simultaneously. Even in the most challenging of solo battles, I most of the time just tweak my strategies around this singular spell and come out on top. It truly is one of the few craftable/lootable spells that is a must-must-must for ice mages.

Snow Lands on Top ,
Talon

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Awesome! I saw this topic and wanted to right Reindeer Knight too! when I saw you did it, I also like Lord of Winter, Wooly Mammoth, Banshee and Scarecrow. I am an Ice Wizard and i've been trying to get Reindeer Knight from packs. I also like Iron Sultan and many other spells. Also how do you like the idea of making a Wizard101 card game in real life?

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Also i think its not cartable, if it is, please please please tell what is the recipe

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hi,

Siren is my favorite,

Not the best spell, cost pretty much so hard to use it on effective strategy, storm spell that remove accuracy instead of blade control side effect that supossed to be storm advantage...

But i love her style, her animation, and in general i love sirens(i wait the siren transmutation, teles and her sisters from atlantea in monstrology tome, and every pound of my houses have a siren living in
I even started a topic few year ago to ask a species choice at the begin of a new character( the answer was no because that too much work to adapt each equipment to another form than humanoid)

For the card playset:
-How to create a fizzle,critical,the exact damage you will do with a storm snake, the total life of you and you opposant?
-the classical each spell has a value of strenght, speed, defense, luck and you try to bet your card has a stronger value in the selected category than your opponent one but with this you can use anything not especially the wizard101 spells.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Defender
Jan 16, 2010
My favorite spell and why probably depends on which of my wizards I'm playing. If I'm playing my Death, probably the spell's going to be Scarecrow because it heals her (this spell is the reason Death solos so well I've discovered).

On my Life, probably Forest Lord, because the animations are cool (they just are, he's so cute!) and its an all attack spell, and again, it helps my wizard solo well. Although getting it was rather a pain.

Currently I'm soloing my Fire wizard in Celestia (in the Grotto), and my favorite is probably Triton if we're going with visuals. That's a cool spell animation. I keep seeing it because my enemies keep using it against me, LOL. But Fire Dragon's pretty neat too.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Hi! My favorite spell that I have so far is Woolly Mammoth, or Frost Giant.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2014
rain of fire is my favorite. i like its utility and the animation is also funny.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
My favorite is easily Keeper of the Flame, I dunno. It just is.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Magic101850416 on Jan 7, 2021 wrote:
Hi! My favorite spell that I have so far is Woolly Mammoth, or Frost Giant.
yeah those are great, and tempest