Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I feel so dumb I am sick . . .

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
the problem was two bundles named so close. One I wanted and was so happy to see it in the shop again that I bought it without checking the contents before it was lost again . . . was the wrong one. I want the creepy carnival bundle and this was the CREEPIER one.!

I'd give it away if there was a way to do that.. Can I return it?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Aw that really sucks. Did you buy the bundle online via the Wizard101 site? If so, I don't think you can return it.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
PS: I haven't opened any of the files.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Mistakes happen. I'm sure if you want to exchange what you bought for the one you intended to buy simply contacting KingsIsle and explaining your error would do the trick. I have returned or exchanged purchases before. Just tell them what happened and what you actually want to purchase. I can't imagine they won't assist in a sale!

Good luck!
Suzanne

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I sent them an email asking if they could please refund and remove it from my account, or remove it and let me give it to someone else . . . I know lots of kids that play.

Thought I would get a yay or nay Monday, they did ask for the name on the account, which was wierd since I had that on the request and it was in the email they sent me asking for it! LOL

But have heard nothing else and told them I haven't unpacked it . . . should be easy enough to trade it for a gift certificate one.

The one I wanted wasn't online at the moment . . . I wish they would just put them all on a page at the same time instead of playing Russian roulette with them. The only way I will buy the wrong one is if they aren't up together. I wanted the spooky carnival one and what was up was the creepier carnival . . . and creepy is the right name for it . . . but since spooky wasn't online at the same time, I couldn't remember the name and thought that one was it until I saw the list of things in it.

Giving them a few more days . . .