Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for pet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Looking for Leaping Leprechaun pet. Message me if possibly have it. Giving emps.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Not sure if you’re still looking but happy to offer a lend if you are

Survivor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm having an insane amount of trouble getting a good balance pet. What tips do I need? what do I do? Please, assistance is nice, people refuse to help me in game...

Survivor
Jan 05, 2021
Hi. I’m looking for an ice school pet. The name is mountain yeti. If you have one or could help me get it please post. I searched and right now I am not at that world that offers it yet. Thanks

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
hi, i cant really help with the pets in particular but another option you may look at for getting these pets is the hatch making kiosk. its where i usually go when i want a pet thats rarily available. hope this helps even a little.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2021
Roseylee1998 on May 22, 2021 wrote:
hi, i cant really help with the pets in particular but another option you may look at for getting these pets is the hatch making kiosk. its where i usually go when i want a pet thats rarily available. hope this helps even a little.
Thank for the reply, but I have been there and no one has one up to get. I read on some other message forums that bosses in Polaris give them away. Can you tell is there a better area to go to get a better chance to find or all realms have the same?

Thanks

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
not entirely sure on that one. your best bet is to try the polaris bosses then if they arent up on the kiosk.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2021
Roseylee1998 on Jun 1, 2021 wrote:
not entirely sure on that one. your best bet is to try the polaris bosses then if they arent up on the kiosk.
Thanks I was hoping that there’s a realm that was a better chance of getting one. I am currently in Azteca, just started. Will be awhile before I get there..

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
DragonCatWizard on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:
I'm having an insane amount of trouble getting a good balance pet. What tips do I need? what do I do? Please, assistance is nice, people refuse to help me in game...
It kind of depends on your level and whether you want it for questing or PvP. For questing, below level 100, it doesn't hurt to have a pet that may cast Fairy. A pet that gives you a Dragonblade item card is also nice for lower levels.

It is hard to go wrong with a good old fashioned double resist, triple damage pet. Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying, Balance Dealer, Balance-Giver and Pain-Giver.