Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fastest/Best way to get to rank 15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2020
Hi all!
I am currently at rank 12 in gardening. I have planted couch potatoes, evil magma peas, king parsley, maelstrom snap dragons, deadly helephant, alligator pear trees, ivy league, pink dandelion, and more.
i really want to get to rank 15 to get plant all, but it is so tedious and feels as if I will never get there. Does anyone know of some good plants that i can use to get to rank 15 faster, or just replanting the same gardens will eventually get me there?
Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If I remember correctly, I thought Ivy Leagues provided the most gardening XP per harvest compared to other seeds.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2020
kestreldawnwiz on Mar 19, 2021 wrote:
Hi all!
I am currently at rank 12 in gardening. I have planted couch potatoes, evil magma peas, king parsley, maelstrom snap dragons, deadly helephant, alligator pear trees, ivy league, pink dandelion, and more.
i really want to get to rank 15 to get plant all, but it is so tedious and feels as if I will never get there. Does anyone know of some good plants that i can use to get to rank 15 faster, or just replanting the same gardens will eventually get me there?
Thanks!
If you just keep replanting you will get there, perhaps making your farm bigger would help increase the amount of xp you get from harvesting. You will get there eventually!

Level 140
Level 65
Level 50

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
Growing more plants is probably the best way to get gardening XP. Also, are you making sure the plants you are growing are surrounded by all of their likes? That will make them grow faster for faster harvests.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Unfortunately I have no tips. My storm got there on Couch Potatoes, my ice on a mishmash of things. My death is almost there on King Parsley and Ultra KP (drops from the KP). My myth will likely get there on Key Limes alone and my fire will probably grow Key Limes until he can grow Deadly and Ultra Helephant Ears.

Grow whatever gives you what you need, honestly. You will get there eventually, so I don't recommend focusing on rank unless you NEED a specific spell.