Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Traveling around

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Surely there is a better way to get back to the Black Licorice Forest or Nibelheim without going through the mine and battling the first two sets of minions each time!

I was in the Silo at Candy Corn farm, lost the battle, decided 3 a.m. was late enough and left the game. Now the only way back is through the mine again??

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
tgnola on Mar 21, 2021 wrote:
Surely there is a better way to get back to the Black Licorice Forest or Nibelheim without going through the mine and battling the first two sets of minions each time!

I was in the Silo at Candy Corn farm, lost the battle, decided 3 a.m. was late enough and left the game. Now the only way back is through the mine again??
Have you tried the Nanavators? There's one in every major area in Karamelle, including Nibbelheim. If you're looking to get there from Karamelle City, look in the area closest to the river, behind the stalls by Rock Candy Mountain.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
In Karamelle City and in various other locations, there is a Nanavator that will instantaneously teleport you to several places, including the Black Licorice Forest and Nibelheim. It's a really handy feature, though I wonder why Nana would make it so convenient to go to the places she doesn't want us to go.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Thank you so much! I must have missed the lesson on the Nanovater.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
In Karamelle, every place that you have been to will recognize the Nanavators as long as you have gotten there accessing them through the game without teleporting to them.

For example, say you need to get more mana wisps and go to Karamelle City from Nibbleheim. If you go to the Nanavator and use it, it will give you a list of areas you have accessed so far, and assist you on returning, unless you create a mark before leaving the area.

Oxnhorse