Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Link & Snow Drift change suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2019
Lately I've noticed recently that that most other schools have some way of healing teammates except Fire & Ice...

(although not as good as life of course, since they are ment to be the best healers)

: Literally the go to healing school
: Helping/Availing Hands
: Sacrifice
: Healing Current
: Grendel's Amends

(Myth's might be tedious to farm, loremaster/crafting/spellment wise but is still obtainable in a non crowns way)

But Fire & Ice can't at all with their own school spells but they do have self heal/steal heal spells:
Power Link and Snowdrift
My suggestion is a small change to both Power Link and Snowdrift

For Power Link have the player pick an Enemy then be able to pick a Teammate to place the HoT on

As for Snowdrift I suggest something similar to where the player can pick an Enemy with a HoT and then a Teammate to move it on to

Explorer
May 14, 2011
Ice has celestial intervention.

Also, these schools should not have heals really to begin with really so these spells are good enough. Idk how burning someone leads to you being able to heal.

Survivor
May 21, 2019
Yes Ice does have Celestial Intervention but it can only be obtained from PACKS.

On the other hand all the other schools already do have a heal in the game and Life will in fact and ALWAYS be the best healing school in the game. All the other schools had to make some kind of sacrifice for their heals.

: Takes time for their heal to take full effect
: Is a good heal but has to maim themselves in order to do so
: Is great combined with their naturally high crit but is iffy in a pinch
: Is a good heal but they'd have to grind for it
: Has to put a Dot on someone else first in order to even heal (To Self Only)
: Can only heal if there is an enemy to steal an HoT from (To Self Only)

What I'm Saying is I think it's unfair that ,,,& are able to heal others with a spell of their own school that is not needed from a pack, but & can't. So my suggestion is to let them be able to put/move the HoT from they spells they already have to others so they'd to be able to help teammates.

As for burning someone to be able to heal, idk how it works either to be honest but fires can already do so.