Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt Bug Reporting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Beastmoon Hunt Bug Reporting
I can't get a match on all my characters. The storm character I can't get a beastmoon match just happens to be the character I bought the scroll on
This happened last Beastmoon as well. I queue up and it says "5 characters in queue" for hours without getting a match. Please fix. This is still happening, on all of my wizards, i get to play one or two games, then it starts like 1 player, or 2 players, then it goes up and then comes back down, you wait for hours at a time for a match to even start, then you cancel event, try to do a group it wont let you do a group, so you wait for hours to even try to do a solo again and you run into the same thing. Its like an endless repeat of players up and down again. Please someone tell me what am I doing wrong as I love Beastmoon, I am a Beastmoon Centerion badge holder, 163/250 for next badge, I really want to keep going on with my goals, I bought the Fotune of scrolls and now again its happening to me for the second time, I emailed also yeasterday this happening, and it happen again today so I choose to put it in the forums as well, Asking for desperate help to get this bug fixed. Thanks Sierra Darkwalker

p.s. any advice would help on this matter to get this to work right for me, please and thanks

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Start on a busier server such as Ambrose.

It looks for players on the current server, if it can make a match there it does. If that doesn't work it tries adding people to the queue and moves you to a busier server. It helps the process if you just start on a busier one.

Also try to play during busier times. Monday Morning at 11am most people are at work. Vs Friday evening people are playing games.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Hi Sierra! I met you today in the arena. Just wanted to give you a Charm and wish you luck. Hopefully we can group together soon!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Can standing here in balestrom and their 3 players waiting It hasn't moved up or down,, i started at 8:39pm on the clock, I am still waiting the time is now 8:49pm...and I've been waiting. Does it take longer than 10 mins to get a match up? Very flustered wizard here and wants to play, this makes it 3 days in a row, loosinh out on lunari coins. Points. And to be able to upgrade beast forms.