Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New to forums

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2019
Hey, i am new to the forums but my in game name is Dylan DarkDust, level 42 necromancer, nice to meet you all!

i have a question on how to set up the deck for quick killing since i dont have scarecrow next

any help is greatly appreciated ofc

Administrator
TalonLifeGiver on May 12, 2021 wrote:
Hey, i am new to the forums but my in game name is Dylan DarkDust, level 42 necromancer, nice to meet you all!

i have a question on how to set up the deck for quick killing since i dont have scarecrow next

any help is greatly appreciated ofc
Welcome to the forums, nice to meet you!

Great question! There's many wizards here who will be more than happy to help set up a new deck for you.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Forums!

To speak directly to your query.

A small deck is critical to efficient and successful questing.

As a death at 42, you won't have access to spells such as Deer Knight [but you can use treasures], however the basic format for a small deck is:

- Couple school blades
- Spiritual Blade
- Couple feints
- Enchants [use treasures such as strong, giant and monstrous to make your hits stronger]. These enchants go in your side deck and can only be used in battle to enchant a hit. Enchanted hits not used in battle goes to your side deck.
- Scarecrows [You can use TC's until you learn the spell]
- A vampire or two.

At this level, you don't need much more than that.

As you level though, this format will be tweaked a little and of course, if you are facing a non-cheating boss, then you will probably want to tweak the deck a little.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2019
Star Edward on May 13, 2021 wrote:
Welcome to the Forums!

To speak directly to your query.

A small deck is critical to efficient and successful questing.

As a death at 42, you won't have access to spells such as Deer Knight [but you can use treasures], however the basic format for a small deck is:

- Couple school blades
- Spiritual Blade
- Couple feints
- Enchants [use treasures such as strong, giant and monstrous to make your hits stronger]. These enchants go in your side deck and can only be used in battle to enchant a hit. Enchanted hits not used in battle goes to your side deck.
- Scarecrows [You can use TC's until you learn the spell]
- A vampire or two.

At this level, you don't need much more than that.

As you level though, this format will be tweaked a little and of course, if you are facing a non-cheating boss, then you will probably want to tweak the deck a little.

Good Luck!

Thank-you so much for this, i appreciate it alot! what do you mean by a non cheating boss?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2019
Sparck on May 12, 2021 wrote:
Welcome to the forums, nice to meet you!

Great question! There's many wizards here who will be more than happy to help set up a new deck for you.
Thank you very much, and it's nice to meet you to!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
TalonLifeGiver on May 13, 2021 wrote:
Thank-you so much for this, i appreciate it alot! what do you mean by a non cheating boss?
As you continue to quest, without spoiling too much, some bosses "will not play by the rules."

Some will 'cheat'

These bosses often times will force you to re-think your strategy to defeat them. This often includes an edit to your deck.