Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ONLY Welcome/New Player Topics Here!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you post general discussion topics or support related questions here (that doesn't have anything to do with new players), your post will either be moved or simply removed... please post in the correct forum section! This goes for every forum section.

Also, ensure your topic titles specifically address what you are talking about, or the question you have. Generic topic titles like "Help me!" with no context will also be removed.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2019
Dorm Decoration Problem (Wallpaper)

Hello, I got a wallpaper thing and now I don't know how to get it off my walls in the dorm. No matter where I click it doesn't give me the option to remove it. I just started playing a month ago and was wondering if anyone else knew how to solve this problem.
Thank you,
Esmee Battle Petal- lvl 18

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
dhebert131313 on Feb 7, 2020 wrote:
Dorm Decoration Problem (Wallpaper)

Hello, I got a wallpaper thing and now I don't know how to get it off my walls in the dorm. No matter where I click it doesn't give me the option to remove it. I just started playing a month ago and was wondering if anyone else knew how to solve this problem.
Thank you,
Esmee Battle Petal- lvl 18
In the Wallpaper/tile section, there should be a button that allows you to remove said wallpaper/tile. It you try to place wallpaper in a room that already has some it will automatically be replaced as well.

I hope this helps!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
Survivor
Jan 29, 2022
Hi, my name is Irridian Firewraith and I started the game last summer. This will be my first post to the message boards. I have tried three times before to get a message posted, but none of them has ever shown up. My board name was approved, but maybe I did something wrong. (And no I did not use all caps!) I was posting about a glitch I found, but I will not go into that now. My main objective right now is to just get a message up here. So far it has felt like putting a message in a bottle and dropping it in the ocean. We will see if this one washes up on shore!!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Hi! Cassandra Lotusglade here, I am not a new player but a returning one..

Survivor
Apr 27, 2023
Hello, not completely sure this belongs here, but I think it does. Where does the rainbow roller mount show up after you buy it from the official w101 website? Ty