Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

General Help/High Level Knowledge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2019
I am currently a lvl 35 who just came back to the game after a long break. I feel a little lost and that I am not doing exactly what I should be. If anyone is feeling helpful and could maybe help me out or even play with me, thatd be awesome! Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2020
the basic is for you to get XP when collecting monstrology is the mob cannot be more than 5 levels up/down from your monstrology level. i'm currently at renowned (rank 23). the only mob/boss I can collect XP from now is the mcgreggors (level 18 boss) to get the final monstrology badge (illustrious), unless they finally add monstrology to karamelle with level 19 bosses.

animus you can collect on ay level mob/boss.

there is a badge for collecting 20,000 animus. I used triple animus elixir to speed the process up. on double animus weekends, using the elixir brings you to six times collection per mob/boss. that speeds things up quickly.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2019
So in 2021 now and they actually have made monstrology possible in karamelle with high level Mobs

Arron Mythtail see yea around the Spiral !