Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Return to Bartelby Quest Lost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello.

I have tried posting about this issue on the message boards several times before and have yet to hear anything back. After the final boss fight in Empyrea with the Aether Titan, I lost the main quest to Return to Bartelby in Broken Bough. I have redone the battle numerous times, the quest appears up until the battle with the Aether Titan is over and the quest suddenly disappears from my quest list. I have tried using Quest Finder in hopes it will give me the quest to talk to Bartelby, and I have tried approaching Bartelby anyway but there is no option to talk to him. It has been a couple weeks since originally posting this under Halston's Laboratory but I have not gotten any help. I am unable to move on in the game and get to Karamelle without this quest. Please help :(

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
DarkvaultDynasty on Dec 9, 2020 wrote:
Hello.

I have tried posting about this issue on the message boards several times before and have yet to hear anything back. After the final boss fight in Empyrea with the Aether Titan, I lost the main quest to Return to Bartelby in Broken Bough. I have redone the battle numerous times, the quest appears up until the battle with the Aether Titan is over and the quest suddenly disappears from my quest list. I have tried using Quest Finder in hopes it will give me the quest to talk to Bartelby, and I have tried approaching Bartelby anyway but there is no option to talk to him. It has been a couple weeks since originally posting this under Halston's Laboratory but I have not gotten any help. I am unable to move on in the game and get to Karamelle without this quest. Please help :(
have you tried contacting ki support? perhaps they can help im thinking its a strange bug that they haven't caught yet