Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Community Wishes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2017
Greetings! MysteriesofRavenwood here, just here with some quick ideas/requests to be brought to the game, some ideas are mine and others are from friends within the community.

Pack Ideas :
-Pride Pack during Pride Month, Pride gear, Pride wand, and a pride mount.
-4th of July Pack : Firework wand, Delightful Firework Gear, and Firework Mount
-Ramadan Pack.

Event Ideas:
-Ramadan enters the spiral, the Ramadan festivities are surrounding the commons!
-Bring more religions, since we have Yule and Christmas.

QOL/Gameplay:

-What is in the locked room of the arcanum? When can we go inside?

-Pet/Mount Stitching. While this might sound cruel, you folks can spin it off as a transformation or enchantment spell, so we can eventually be able to have the stats of a Life Kookaburra on the Unicorn Plush Pet (just an example)
You can specify pet "enchanting", by having requirements for both pets such as "they are required to be life school pets in order to "stitch/enchant"" or "Must be similar Pedigree".

-Shadow Enchantment Pets.
We have seen many shadow enhanced wands and gear, however, can we shadow enhance our pets? It can be just like crafting, however, you must wield shadow magic, and be a certain class of crafting.
Shadow enchantment for pets can take place in the possible shadow enhancement room of the Arcanum.

-Morganthe must make a comeback, while we know that she is alive floating somewhere in the spiral, we need to know how she is doing. Could she be in her own world, Is she plotting things with the new mysterious enemy we have, is she locked away in the room of the arcanum? We need answers! (Just don't make her like Malistaire where he came back in Azteca and Darkmoor)

-More Sideworlds
There are many worlds of the spiral that have been teased in gameplay dialogue such as Yago and Allisar.
Will be traveling there soon?

-More pets available for pet dyeing.
-More dancing emotes
-Changing your height and weight in game
-More housing packs for Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea, and Karamelle.
-LGBTQ+ Friendly words in chat.
-Updated Chat System
-Name Changes (change your name every 3-6 months or so)
-Gender Neutral Name Options
-Wizard City Bank - We have a gold cap (which I personally hit like everyday) and we need to have a place to deposit all of it.
-CELESTIAN ICE CREAM PET SNACK
-Updated Website
-Buy Retired Gauntlets in the crownshop, and not just during Throwback Thursday.
-More school based stitch wands.

Lastly, I would just like to request a Super Crowns Sale. Please.

Thanks!
MysteriesofRavenwood.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2016
Pride month during Ramadan would make for some colorful conversation in the commons.

I'll just hang out in the jade palace and conversate with the great Moodha

I would like to see more shadow buffs blades traps shields but not going to hold my breath for them.

Victoria

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
While on the topic of adding gender neutral names and uncensoring LGBT-related words... I've read on another thread before that because of the game's coding, it would be difficult to make a gender neutral character option... but...!

What I think could be nice though, is to allow the female characters to have access to the ''male'' facial features (and vice-versa), as well as the ''male'' color options on gear. Ideally, I'd love to be able to change which style my gear is (for example, in a lot of Marleybonian robes, the female style is a dress while the male one is a suit), although I don't think that'd be easier to code than a neutral character option. And one last thing I'd like to be able to change is the way the character walks. Why do the girls have to frolic everywhere? I'd rather have the ''boy'' run, personally

Overall I just think it'd be nice to have more freedom and options while creating a character or using the Magic Mirror. Would make things a lot more inclusive for trans and non-binary people!

But back to your post, I think these are all good ideas... except maybe the Pride pack? :/ I don't think KI should be profiting off of LGBT people's liberation like that lol. Seems inconsiderate. Just my opinion though

Survivor
Sep 25, 2017
Thorn in your side on Feb 27, 2021 wrote:
Pride month during Ramadan would make for some colorful conversation in the commons.

I'll just hang out in the jade palace and conversate with the great Moodha

I would like to see more shadow buffs blades traps shields but not going to hold my breath for them.

Victoria
This made me laugh so much. Ramadan shouldn’t be in the month of June for the next 8ish years or so.
I’m guessing they can find a way to make it work.

But this brought me to another idea.... what if the Moodha gave you loot once a day?

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Instead of 4th of July have 4th of May, like you know May the 4th be with you

What on earth is pride month

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
I know Christmas and winter go into one holiday but please have something special on the 31st, how kareem said, add more cultures to the yultide thingy, so like add the Russian culture, maybe something special in Polaris as well.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
YEs, yes ,yes, have a firework display on new year, and have like firework stuff, that would be cool.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
kareem1464 on Mar 1, 2021 wrote:
This made me laugh so much. Ramadan shouldn’t be in the month of June for the next 8ish years or so.
I’m guessing they can find a way to make it work.

But this brought me to another idea.... what if the Moodha gave you loot once a day?
So there is already a Great Moodha interactable in a housing item. If you have a friend with that item and visit it, you can get free stuff from the Moodha there.

They don't seem keen on adding a new interactable to a public space, and if they did, I think the fountain in the commons would be a more likely first step.

I agree that Wizard101 needs more cultural representation: so much of the game is whitewashed cultures and I'd love to get authentic experiences of different cultures. While I'm not quite on the religious festivities in games bandwagon, I agree that we need more festivities in game. I'd love to always have a seasonal quest giver or two around. Among them should be a "____ RainbowLover" during pride month who is dressed in a rainbow gear set and offers a quest to get a rainbow banner housing item.

While I can't get behind pet or mount stitching, I CAN get behind more pet dying options. I'd also love to see pet accessories and maybe costumes for certain more common pets. The idea of a minotaur with a flower in it's hair or a dragon with a bow is amusing to me. I'd also love to give my piggle a wand or an axe.

I'd love to at least have the Arcanum say that they found and disposed of Morganthe's corpse, if not to have Morganthe come back somehow. Spiders DO have a better chance of surviving the void of space than people do.

I'm never a fan of adding new packs to the game, even if I end up purchasing some anyways. I would rather have bosses to farm or quests to complete to get special event gear. I think it's more inclusive to everyone and a smarter move seeing as a lot of new players are likely hesitant to spend money on the game, but also REALLY want those new gear pieces.

I agree that we should be allowed to shadow enhance our pets with a star shaped Hematite jewel. I think it should be only for level 95+ and the recipe sold in the Silent Market or in Sardonyx.

While I'd love to see more sideworlds, I don't want that to slow how fast the main line gets released to us.

I'm all for more school based stitch gear in general. I'd love for them to host an art competition for school gear designs and the top for each school gets added to the game!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
My primary wish for the game is an expansion of it's security. A number of systems are arguably too old and could do with some improvement to make this game a safer environment for children.

Also, like Thorn in your Side said, I too would like an expansion to Shadow Magic.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2017
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 2, 2021 wrote:
Instead of 4th of July have 4th of May, like you know May the 4th be with you

What on earth is pride month
May the 4th... Empyrea themed lol.

Pride Month is June, Gay Pride Month

Survivor
Sep 25, 2017
rest on Mar 2, 2021 wrote:
So there is already a Great Moodha interactable in a housing item. If you have a friend with that item and visit it, you can get free stuff from the Moodha there.

They don't seem keen on adding a new interactable to a public space, and if they did, I think the fountain in the commons would be a more likely first step.

I agree that Wizard101 needs more cultural representation: so much of the game is whitewashed cultures and I'd love to get authentic experiences of different cultures. While I'm not quite on the religious festivities in games bandwagon, I agree that we need more festivities in game. I'd love to always have a seasonal quest giver or two around. Among them should be a "____ RainbowLover" during pride month who is dressed in a rainbow gear set and offers a quest to get a rainbow banner housing item.

While I can't get behind pet or mount stitching, I CAN get behind more pet dying options. I'd also love to see pet accessories and maybe costumes for certain more common pets. The idea of a minotaur with a flower in it's hair or a dragon with a bow is amusing to me. I'd also love to give my piggle a wand or an axe.

I'd love to at least have the Arcanum say that they found and disposed of Morganthe's corpse, if not to have Morganthe come back somehow. Spiders DO have a better chance of surviving the void of space than people do.

I'm never a fan of adding new packs to the game, even if I end up purchasing some anyways. I would rather have bosses to farm or quests to complete to get special event gear. I think it's more inclusive to everyone and a smarter move seeing as a lot of new players are likely hesitant to spend money on the game, but also REALLY want those new gear pieces.

I agree that we should be allowed to shadow enhance our pets with a star shaped Hematite jewel. I think it should be only for level 95+ and the recipe sold in the Silent Market or in Sardonyx.

While I'd love to see more sideworlds, I don't want that to slow how fast the main line gets released to us.

I'm all for more school based stitch gear in general. I'd love for them to host an art competition for school gear designs and the top for each school gets added to the game!
I agree with all of this !!

I really would like to see a shadow pet enhancement feature added to the game. I feel like the way it can come into the game would be amazing.

I hope one day they can go back to releasing 2 worlds a year like they did in 2012 and such.

I need more stitch options since everything now is just so original.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
kareem1464 on Mar 3, 2021 wrote:
May the 4th... Empyrea themed lol.

Pride Month is June, Gay Pride Month
ohhhhhhhh

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Delver
Sep 13, 2016
OOOOHHHH right Independence day, but some people form other countries might not know it, so I dont know if we should add, then we basically need to Oktoberfest, and some Russian holiday and Chinese new year.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Delver
Sep 13, 2016
really want a firework display in polaris, PLEASE, that would be really frikin awesome.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
kareem1464 on Feb 26, 2021 wrote:
Greetings! MysteriesofRavenwood here, just here with some quick ideas/requests to be brought to the game, some ideas are mine and others are from friends within the community.

Pack Ideas :
-Pride Pack during Pride Month, Pride gear, Pride wand, and a pride mount.
-4th of July Pack : Firework wand, Delightful Firework Gear, and Firework Mount
-Ramadan Pack.

Event Ideas:
-Ramadan enters the spiral, the Ramadan festivities are surrounding the commons!
-Bring more religions, since we have Yule and Christmas.

QOL/Gameplay:

-What is in the locked room of the arcanum? When can we go inside?

-Pet/Mount Stitching. While this might sound cruel, you folks can spin it off as a transformation or enchantment spell, so we can eventually be able to have the stats of a Life Kookaburra on the Unicorn Plush Pet (just an example)
You can specify pet "enchanting", by having requirements for both pets such as "they are required to be life school pets in order to "stitch/enchant"" or "Must be similar Pedigree".

-Shadow Enchantment Pets.
We have seen many shadow enhanced wands and gear, however, can we shadow enhance our pets? It can be just like crafting, however, you must wield shadow magic, and be a certain class of crafting.
Shadow enchantment for pets can take place in the possible shadow enhancement room of the Arcanum.

-Morganthe must make a comeback, while we know that she is alive floating somewhere in the spiral, we need to know how she is doing. Could she be in her own world, Is she plotting things with the new mysterious enemy we have, is she locked away in the room of the arcanum? We need answers! (Just don't make her like Malistaire where he came back in Azteca and Darkmoor)

-More Sideworlds
There are many worlds of the spiral that have been teased in gameplay dialogue such as Yago and Allisar.
Will be traveling there soon?

-More pets available for pet dyeing.
-More dancing emotes
-Changing your height and weight in game
-More housing packs for Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea, and Karamelle.
-LGBTQ+ Friendly words in chat.
-Updated Chat System
-Name Changes (change your name every 3-6 months or so)
-Gender Neutral Name Options
-Wizard City Bank - We have a gold cap (which I personally hit like everyday) and we need to have a place to deposit all of it.
-CELESTIAN ICE CREAM PET SNACK
-Updated Website
-Buy Retired Gauntlets in the crownshop, and not just during Throwback Thursday.
-More school based stitch wands.

Lastly, I would just like to request a Super Crowns Sale. Please.

Thanks!
MysteriesofRavenwood.
I'm not sure why the Moderators let this be here instead of the Dorms/Ideas thread but lets go through the ideas you got here. I'll just number them from top to bottom, 1 through whatever, as they appear.

1. Yes. Idk about a Mount but the other 2 seem good. Maybe add an LGBT flag as a Housing Item?

2. This would be better as a Crown Bundle but Yes.

3. I don't know what Ramadan is and I'm too lazy to Google it. I'm not sure if this would be a Pack that'd fit with Wizard101 as Wizard101 is more of a US Game and not an International one.

4. Ramadan Events, same as above.

5. Idk about more Religions but perhaps Religious adaptions that run alongside existing Religions? Hanukkah items during Christmas maybe? I know it sounds sacrilegious but again I point to the Ramadan note above for why I think its difficult to adapt international things to Wiz. Not against it, just concerned.

6. Rumors suggest it could be tied to a type of Magic we haven't encountered yet. (WoooOOOooo, spooky)

7. Id prefer Mount Stitching to Pet Stitching, Pet Stitching is just... Hatching.

8. Shadow Pets meaning they're Shadow SCHOOL? I'd be OK with that. Pets that grant a Lesser Powerful Version of Existing Shadow Spells would be interesting. Imagine the Hybrids!

9. I really don't want a repeat of Malistaire popping up 10 times like "Hello, I'm Undead Now!". Unlike Malistaire, let's Morganthe be "gone" in peace.

10. Yes. More Side Worlds is always a good thing. Perhaps a Wysteria Expansion called Hamilton?

11. Depends on the Pet

12. Yes and No. I like Dancing Emotes but I really didn't like it when some of them were only offered for Crowns or incentives for Crown Rewards. Maybe some new Member Emotes to start or cycle Member Emotes per Season?

13. Yes and No. In real life, I'm REALLY tall so it would be cool to see my actual height and weight be reflected in game like I want Beards to be a part of Wiz, however your character representation on Wiz canonically speaking is supposed to be a CHILD. Unless we get to grow up some day in the Story, I dont think thisll happen.

14. Yes

15. No, for one reason. People can abuse the G word. People can also use the L word for "nasty" purposes. I MYSELF am not against the words being spoken in Public, etc. Its just not a good fit for Wiz because not everyone will use those words for the correct meaning.

16. I'm not sure what this was meant to imply. Like, more Chat words to use? Id say Yes and No. I think the Chat, as is, is fine. (Except for how obnoxious it is to use Menu Chat)
If you're looking to use certain words that Wiz doesn't allow, perhaps use them away from Wiz.
Adding SFW Words is fine but it takes away time for other things to be added to Wiz.

17. I don't know about needing it every few months, just the option for it, period.

18. Yes and No. More Names is good but it takes time away from other needed things.

19. I feel like this rinses and repeats the issue with TC Vaults, Potion Cabinets, etc. Kingsisle seems to dislike people hoarding things. By hoarding gold, you simply have another thing to hoard and sometimes never use. Morally sound idea, just not helpful to the Wiz Economy.

20. Sure, why not.

21. Thatll take a lot of time. I want that too though. Maybe add some new security?

22. No, takes away the mystique from those who bought them via the Bundles if they're just gonna be available all the time. TBTs are fair.

23. Yes

24. Yes

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
JValhalla on Mar 8, 2021 wrote:
I'm not sure why the Moderators let this be here instead of the Dorms/Ideas thread but lets go through the ideas you got here. I'll just number them from top to bottom, 1 through whatever, as they appear.

1. Yes. Idk about a Mount but the other 2 seem good. Maybe add an LGBT flag as a Housing Item?

2. This would be better as a Crown Bundle but Yes.

3. I don't know what Ramadan is and I'm too lazy to Google it. I'm not sure if this would be a Pack that'd fit with Wizard101 as Wizard101 is more of a US Game and not an International one.

4. Ramadan Events, same as above.

5. Idk about more Religions but perhaps Religious adaptions that run alongside existing Religions? Hanukkah items during Christmas maybe? I know it sounds sacrilegious but again I point to the Ramadan note above for why I think its difficult to adapt international things to Wiz. Not against it, just concerned.

6. Rumors suggest it could be tied to a type of Magic we haven't encountered yet. (WoooOOOooo, spooky)

7. Id prefer Mount Stitching to Pet Stitching, Pet Stitching is just... Hatching.

8. Shadow Pets meaning they're Shadow SCHOOL? I'd be OK with that. Pets that grant a Lesser Powerful Version of Existing Shadow Spells would be interesting. Imagine the Hybrids!

9. I really don't want a repeat of Malistaire popping up 10 times like "Hello, I'm Undead Now!". Unlike Malistaire, let's Morganthe be "gone" in peace.

10. Yes. More Side Worlds is always a good thing. Perhaps a Wysteria Expansion called Hamilton?

11. Depends on the Pet

12. Yes and No. I like Dancing Emotes but I really didn't like it when some of them were only offered for Crowns or incentives for Crown Rewards. Maybe some new Member Emotes to start or cycle Member Emotes per Season?

13. Yes and No. In real life, I'm REALLY tall so it would be cool to see my actual height and weight be reflected in game like I want Beards to be a part of Wiz, however your character representation on Wiz canonically speaking is supposed to be a CHILD. Unless we get to grow up some day in the Story, I dont think thisll happen.

14. Yes

15. No, for one reason. People can abuse the G word. People can also use the L word for "nasty" purposes. I MYSELF am not against the words being spoken in Public, etc. Its just not a good fit for Wiz because not everyone will use those words for the correct meaning.

16. I'm not sure what this was meant to imply. Like, more Chat words to use? Id say Yes and No. I think the Chat, as is, is fine. (Except for how obnoxious it is to use Menu Chat)
If you're looking to use certain words that Wiz doesn't allow, perhaps use them away from Wiz.
Adding SFW Words is fine but it takes away time for other things to be added to Wiz.

17. I don't know about needing it every few months, just the option for it, period.

18. Yes and No. More Names is good but it takes time away from other needed things.

19. I feel like this rinses and repeats the issue with TC Vaults, Potion Cabinets, etc. Kingsisle seems to dislike people hoarding things. By hoarding gold, you simply have another thing to hoard and sometimes never use. Morally sound idea, just not helpful to the Wiz Economy.

20. Sure, why not.

21. Thatll take a lot of time. I want that too though. Maybe add some new security?

22. No, takes away the mystique from those who bought them via the Bundles if they're just gonna be available all the time. TBTs are fair.

23. Yes

24. Yes
I also had to google Ramadan, but about this only U.S. thing, just because this game was made in U.S. does not mean everything has to be US. Like Minecraft was made in Sweden now some many people play in almost every country, I think Wiz should include holidays in different countries and the way they are celebrated.

For the LBGT+ or whatever the acronym is, LGBTQ+, yes, yes, that, I personally like bad words, and use them for comedy purposes, so well I am all form it, but wait wait, dont scream at me yet, I know it is so people fell better who are LGBTQ+ and not to use it to insult people or make fun of them, but I said I use them for comedy, not bullying, though my style of comedy has some rude things. So like sure yeah, but bullies could easily use it for by just saying things like...

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Delver
Sep 13, 2016
So, I think you are more talking about the chat options to include things based on LGB.... rather than actually have the words, but sure just dont get mad at me because I use bad words in comedy, just like here, is my opinion, now like for other stuff.... More side worlds is a great idea and I am all for it, even though right now I am more focusing on finishing the main story line. For the more holidays part, I want Russian holidays, specifically I big new year celebration that is a lot like Christmas except it also has fireworks and I big celebration. Like I mentioned before I want a big firework show on New Years (eve) and just do something cool. Morganthe, coming back, I think the story is now more focused on "the Nothing" Bartleby was talking about as the end of the first PART of Wizard101, not arc, PART, like a whole part of the game. Because the Nothing just sounds cool and like a big overpowered monster so I just think it would be cool if the game will be focused on it so, yeah, these are my opinions on the post so far so

The reply has ended ok bye.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Here's a thought, just have all december holiday items available all december long and call it Holidays in the Spiral. There's way too many holidays that fall in december. The reason I say this is because Israel/Jewish people use a Solar/Lunar calendar vs the US using a Gregorian Calendar. They also use a leap month instead of a leap day. This is why Hanukkah's date jumps all over the US calendar. The Jewish calendar goes back nearly 6,000 years and all dates they use are based off of their historical calendar.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
QOL Feature.
Would love to see an option to allow trading of items other than Treasure Cards, Ex. Mounts, Pets, Gear pieces.
This would be a good way to build friendship and community, thanks.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 15, 2021 wrote:
"You're gay", or "You're lesbian"
This isn't the first time i've seen this argument against uncensoring LGBT-related words for text chat... so let's debunk it a little bit, shall we?

Sure, people could use them in an insulting way. But isn't that be the same problem that words such as ''ugly'' or ''stupid'' arise? They don't show up in filtered chat specifically because they could be used as insults, but they're allowed in text chat because... well, sometimes, you just want to point out that this piece of gear you just got... isn't quite fitting to your taste in fashion, lol

But back to the issue at hand! If people really wanted to call other players ''gay'' in a degoratory way, they'd go around the filters anyway. Keeping it censored isn't preventing its negative use, but it is restricting its positive one; many of us won't say it (even to refer to ourselves!) in fear of being reported for it.

Now let's pretend LGBT terms got uncensored (again, for text chat only). Here's what happens:

1. LGBT players are just glad our identities aren't considered on the same level as swear words anymore.
  2. We get to befriend people who are also in our community and share similar experiences to us.
  3. A small, yet important step towards inclusivity is achieved in W101.
  4. As for the people spreading hate and insulting others? Well, they get reported/muted/ignored. Wether or not we uncensor gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender... Mean-spirited people will always exist.

Reminder that text chat is 18+. I would understand the concern if younger teenagers could be targetted with these, but that's not the case. At 18 or older, I think people are mature enough to report and step away from someone who's saying bigotted things.

That's about it. Have a good day Coyle

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
soleiju on Mar 16, 2021 wrote:
This isn't the first time i've seen this argument against uncensoring LGBT-related words for text chat... so let's debunk it a little bit, shall we?

Sure, people could use them in an insulting way. But isn't that be the same problem that words such as ''ugly'' or ''stupid'' arise? They don't show up in filtered chat specifically because they could be used as insults, but they're allowed in text chat because... well, sometimes, you just want to point out that this piece of gear you just got... isn't quite fitting to your taste in fashion, lol

But back to the issue at hand! If people really wanted to call other players ''gay'' in a degoratory way, they'd go around the filters anyway. Keeping it censored isn't preventing its negative use, but it is restricting its positive one; many of us won't say it (even to refer to ourselves!) in fear of being reported for it.

Now let's pretend LGBT terms got uncensored (again, for text chat only). Here's what happens:

1. LGBT players are just glad our identities aren't considered on the same level as swear words anymore.
  2. We get to befriend people who are also in our community and share similar experiences to us.
  3. A small, yet important step towards inclusivity is achieved in W101.
  4. As for the people spreading hate and insulting others? Well, they get reported/muted/ignored. Wether or not we uncensor gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender... Mean-spirited people will always exist.

Reminder that text chat is 18+. I would understand the concern if younger teenagers could be targetted with these, but that's not the case. At 18 or older, I think people are mature enough to report and step away from someone who's saying bigotted things.

That's about it. Have a good day Coyle
Pretty sure you got Open and Text chat mixed up.

Open Chat is 18+. Text chat is for whoever has paid for it. As such I am going to interpret the argument you made for Open chat.

I agree people SHOULD be mature enough to not say those things in Open Chat, and I think 80% to 90% of the playerbase IS there. But I think there is a problematic minority (COMMONS) that would make it a problem. Heck, they already cause enough problems with sexual things, and I'm not convinced this would be better. Coyle pointed out that a lot of his personal humor is using words in a rude way, which isn't at all convincing to me.

I do agree that we need to be more inclusive, and we DEFINITELY need to add nonbinary and LGBTQ+ options to Wizard101. I just think we have other problems we need to resolve FIRST before we can allow this to occur.
*cough cough* Commons People *cough cough*

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Just when kids are smaller like 10 or 11 they usually insult each other by saying bad words and everyone laughs thats how 10 or 11 year old people work they get in a group with there friends and start insulting each other really really hard, and after every insult pretty much everyone laughs including the person insulted no one is ever offended, if they were to play a video game together non of them would mute or block each other, but since this is a public game I am noticing some people who hate cursing and really dont want anybody saying mean things so we can not swear. The thing is I am also like these younger people and I curse a lot for comedy purposes, I dont try to bully any one and I will only do that to friends that enjoy it but on the other hand I do not like being able to say