Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New to the game and pet breeding, LF help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2021
Hi! My life wizard, Heather Stone, is level 40 at the moment, but I have never tried pet breeding. I have an adult life scarab but its talent is useless for combat. I'm wanting to breed for a better life pet, one that could heal preferably, but I don't know where to start.

If someone has a life pet that could breed with mine, could you help me?

Administrator
junewatch on Mar 30, 2021 wrote:
Hi! My life wizard, Heather Stone, is level 40 at the moment, but I have never tried pet breeding. I have an adult life scarab but its talent is useless for combat. I'm wanting to breed for a better life pet, one that could heal preferably, but I don't know where to start.

Welcome junewatch! If someone hasn't helped you out yet, I've responded here to see if someone can help :).

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
junewatch on Mar 30, 2021 wrote:

Te modern way to go is to "copy" pets from the kiosk. Look for "Pet Copying Guide" by Ferric or Wenius.

I also have a pretty good Playful Panda Cubs you can hatch with if you like. It is mostly a combat pet, and does not heal, but it gives good critical, so my heals always crit.