Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot reach support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to put this. I know we are not supposed to post account related stuff on the message boards, but we have contacted support about this issue a week ago and have not heard anything as of yet. I understand things are likely slowed down due to the pandemic, and we would like to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible, so I'm posting here in hopes someone can help!

About a week ago, my brother was disconnected from the game with a message saying that someone else had logged into his account. When he tried to log back in, he found out he had been permanently banned. He has not shared his password with anyone, and is worried he may have been hacked and subsequently banned for account sharing, perhaps as a protective precaution.

Neither he nor our dad (who is the main account holder for our family linked account and pays for our memberships) have received any emails notifying them of the ban or the reasons for it. My brother contacted support immediately but did not receive a ticket receipt. My dad contacted on Thursday last week (25th) and did receive a ticket receipt, although has not had any reply as of yet. Both have triple checked spam folders but haven't found anything in there either.

Please could somebody let us know a) the reason for the ban, and b) if it can be rescinded so this issue can be resolved. My siblings and I have been playing together for the last few months and it has been a great way for us to connect during the pandemic. We would be saddened to no longer be able to play together!

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

P.S. Please let me know how to send any more information needed - I'm hesitant to post usernames or ticket numbers just in case!

Administrator
Misty Mo on Mar 31, 2021 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to put this. I know we are not supposed to post account related stuff on the message boards, but we have contacted support about this issue a week ago and have not heard anything as of yet. I understand things are likely slowed down due to the pandemic, and we would like to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible, so I'm posting here in hopes someone can help!

About a week ago, my brother was disconnected from the game with a message saying that someone else had logged into his account. When he tried to log back in, he found out he had been permanently banned. He has not shared his password with anyone, and is worried he may have been hacked and subsequently banned for account sharing, perhaps as a protective precaution.

Neither he nor our dad (who is the main account holder for our family linked account and pays for our memberships) have received any emails notifying them of the ban or the reasons for it. My brother contacted support immediately but did not receive a ticket receipt. My dad contacted on Thursday last week (25th) and did receive a ticket receipt, although has not had any reply as of yet. Both have triple checked spam folders but haven't found anything in there either.

Please could somebody let us know a) the reason for the ban, and b) if it can be rescinded so this issue can be resolved. My siblings and I have been playing together for the last few months and it has been a great way for us to connect during the pandemic. We would be saddened to no longer be able to play together!

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

P.S. Please let me know how to send any more information needed - I'm hesitant to post usernames or ticket numbers just in case!
Hi Misty! That's correct, but no worries at all, we're happy to help get you to the right place if you are not able to get through to support. The guideline is just to keep the forums as clean as possible.

Did you receive a support ticket? It sounded like you did. Please go ahead and respond back to the support ticket and our team will get back to you!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Sparck on Apr 1, 2021 wrote:
Hi Misty! That's correct, but no worries at all, we're happy to help get you to the right place if you are not able to get through to support. The guideline is just to keep the forums as clean as possible.

Did you receive a support ticket? It sounded like you did. Please go ahead and respond back to the support ticket and our team will get back to you!
Hi Sparck,

Thanks so much for your response!

My dad did receive a ticket and I think he has responded to it already since receiving it to add further information. I will let him know to do it again though, if you think this would be helpful in moving things along!

Thanks again

Survivor
May 03, 2015
Misty Mo on Apr 1, 2021 wrote:
Hi Sparck,

Thanks so much for your response!

My dad did receive a ticket and I think he has responded to it already since receiving it to add further information. I will let him know to do it again though, if you think this would be helpful in moving things along!

Thanks again
Where you able to reach support? Cause it’s been 2 weeks since I got banned and since I messaged them, and have not gotten a single response.

Administrator
Please respond to support tickets if needed. If you need to contact support, you can do so here: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game