Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deluxe Spellemental Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Hi, new to the forums so my apologies if this is the wrong area to post this.

I bought the Deluxe Spellemental Pack today (the $2 special) and haven't received it yet in game, has anybody else had this issue? I know you get a new pack every 7 days, so I was wondering if it's set to specific days in a month regardless of when you buy the pack or not.

Would someone mind helping me out? I was reading the pack was bugged back in February / March so wondering if it's still having issues...

Thanks

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You have to claim it in the Crowns Shop. When you first log in and it pops open the crowns menu there is a button that you hit to redeem it once per week.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
SwordBasher. on Apr 1, 2021 wrote:
Hi, new to the forums so my apologies if this is the wrong area to post this.

I bought the Deluxe Spellemental Pack today (the $2 special) and haven't received it yet in game, has anybody else had this issue? I know you get a new pack every 7 days, so I was wondering if it's set to specific days in a month regardless of when you buy the pack or not.

Would someone mind helping me out? I was reading the pack was bugged back in February / March so wondering if it's still having issues...

Thanks
Did you claim it? You have to click the green button "Timed Rewards" that displays on the Daily Activities menu that pops up when you first log into the game.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I don't know about anyone else, but that "renews every 7 days" is misleading to me. I received my first three packs on a Tuesday. Then it changed to 8 days after my claim ( the new pack started on Wednesday nights), right up until May 27, which is when I claimed the most recent pack. This week, I don't get the pack until June 5th - 10 days after my latest claim. So much for "renews every 7 days", eh?

Perhaps whatever algorithm that is being used for this needs to be corrected, and I hope it gets corrected soon so that I can expect a new pack every 7 days like we were promised.