Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Pact Treasure Cards & Item Cards Don't Give 2 Blades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I've noticed that the Treasure Card & Item Card versions of Dark Pact doesn't give 2 Blades? They only give 1, for some reason. Is this ever gonna be fixed? Since I've seen that the Pet Card version did? Thanks in advance!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Just to broaden the scope of this "bug" (is it really a big if it's intentionally ignored?), many, many item cards haven't been brought in line with the spell changes. Some have been updated, but notably few. These include blades, traps, insane bolt, among many others. I know there's countless variations to update, but there's not much progress at all.

It's also well-known that many, many mobs still use old versions too (including glowbugs, 40% blades, and old pierce blades). Not to mention the countless treasure cards (as you noted with Dark Pact). I understand this isn't a fast task from a development standpoint, but you'd think they could've patched it in by now.

Some amulets also give death shields and dark pact or sacrifice, which meant to be used in combination with each other. I hope they swap the shields to something more useful.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Orzee on May 10, 2021 wrote:
Just to broaden the scope of this "bug" (is it really a big if it's intentionally ignored?), many, many item cards haven't been brought in line with the spell changes. Some have been updated, but notably few. These include blades, traps, insane bolt, among many others. I know there's countless variations to update, but there's not much progress at all.

It's also well-known that many, many mobs still use old versions too (including glowbugs, 40% blades, and old pierce blades). Not to mention the countless treasure cards (as you noted with Dark Pact). I understand this isn't a fast task from a development standpoint, but you'd think they could've patched it in by now.

Some amulets also give death shields and dark pact or sacrifice, which meant to be used in combination with each other. I hope they swap the shields to something more useful.
Yeah, they really need to fix all the Item Card and Treasure Card variations of the Spells to reflect the Spell Audit of the original Spells? It's crazy how they haven't "fixed" it yet, what are they even busy with to not be able to do it? I haven't even seen any new updates recently, so it can't be that hard to do? Dark Pact is still not functioning properly. I agree with you.