Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for option to keep invisible castle blocks visitble

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
It would be helpful to have a check box in that menu of options for castle blocks to keep invisible castle blocks from becoming invisible when we leave the housing menu. I know that sounds odd, but it would make them easier to work with. I was growing the blocks to fit them as best I could to an irregular area and I couldn't see how big they were getting or whether I had them at the best angle. I had to keep running around the edge to figure out where it was and how it fit with my desired area. It also could be difficult to adjust positions if we are using them alongside visible items that are being moved or grown with castle magic.

As an added bonus, it's a different look and some players might opt to keep them visible when they finish building.

A little off topic but it would also be nice to have an XL invisible castle block floor.

In retrospect, I guess I could have built it with visible castle blocks so I could figure out the best positioning and castle magic to apply, then replaced them with invisible blocks, but that would be tedious, especially if a lot of blocks are involved.