Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should I start Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2019
So I am currently level 48 storm, i completed every single side quest up to mooshu, i just did all of grizzleheim and am currently working on the wintertusk side quests. I havent started mooshu yet and everyone is telling me to. opinions??

Survivor
Aug 22, 2013
You... are going to be incredibly overpowered when starting Mooshu, I'm honestly impressed, lol.

You'll be perfectly fine. Most people start Mooshu around level 30. I'm a little over halfway through on my balance wizard and I'm level 41, and even that's higher than many people's because I do side quests. You'll probably breeze through the world no problem.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
JasonDreamCatcher on Aug 24, 2019 wrote:
So I am currently level 48 storm, i completed every single side quest up to mooshu, i just did all of grizzleheim and am currently working on the wintertusk side quests. I havent started mooshu yet and everyone is telling me to. opinions??
By the end of wintertusk you'll likely be level 51-52 if you just started. If it gets frustrating like it did for me, by all means go back to MooShu, content's much easier there.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2015
Mooshu is generally for high level 30s - 40s. You're overachieving in that area with that level (which is a good thing for DS and so on). Keep on doing what you're doing.