Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming incoming healing jewels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Hello! Does anyone know a good place to farm jewels that give +6% incoming healing? I searched the wiki and farmed lots of enemies mentioned there with no luck.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Michael Icewraith on Apr 19, 2021 wrote:
Hello! Does anyone know a good place to farm jewels that give +6% incoming healing? I searched the wiki and farmed lots of enemies mentioned there with no luck.
If you are level 100, you would farm for the Aphrodite ring, which is the best pvp ring in the game now.

All us max levels are farming for it now.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Liam Swiftwalker on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:
If you are level 100, you would farm for the Aphrodite ring, which is the best pvp ring in the game now.

All us max levels are farming for it now.
Given that Aphrodite is not reported to drop healing jewels according to the wiki, I would say that's a bad idea.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
The Aberrant Paradox drops the only 7% incoming healing jewels.

However, you have a better chance of getting the 6% incoming healing jewels from a variety of sources. I've found the best place to get them is by farming the Secret Tunnel instance in Empyrea.

There are also a few other mobs in Karamelle that drop the jewels: Candied Rams, Marshfellows, Xtreme Lime Bear just to name a few aside from the bosses. Try any of those and I hope that helps!