Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Deserters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2012
I am tired of joining team PVP tournaments just to have a partner never show up or flee when the match starts. There needs to be some kind of penalty system to prevent this from happening. At the very least they should not get the arena tickets they are after if they don't actually participate in the tourney.

I am not the greatest at pvp and it is very discouraging when your partner doesnt even try. I guess I will be limiting myself to 1v1 until something is done to put a stop to this

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I believe there are penalties in place, though they should be more severe. Sorry this keeps happening to you :( if you want a 2v2 partner I'd be glad to play!

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
timintn1 on May 13, 2021 wrote:
I am tired of joining team PVP tournaments just to have a partner never show up or flee when the match starts. There needs to be some kind of penalty system to prevent this from happening. At the very least they should not get the arena tickets they are after if they don't actually participate in the tourney.

I am not the greatest at pvp and it is very discouraging when your partner doesnt even try. I guess I will be limiting myself to 1v1 until something is done to put a stop to this
I just never join a team unless it is with friends.