Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unfair matchups

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2020
I am a level 11 storm, just trying to get to commander for the robe.
I was just matched up against a magus wizard. and that's not even the most unfair of them all--I've gone against wizards forty levels and more above me!
i worked hard for all my gear and strategy, I don't do pay to win. It's just impossible for me to beat these wizards!
Does anyone have any ideas for how I can win? I honestly don't know what I can do.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Hi, I played my level 12 Wizard and I kept refreshing my match up for a fair match. Keep note I even say no when they offered to pair me up with somebody better/ higher level. Here I am waiting I just got a match up, afterwards she talks in-game and I seen her level she's a level 41 ICE!!! How is it fair for a level 12 wizard to go against a level 41 Ice wizard? She even has the same RANK as me. This is unacceptable and needs fixed ASAP. I wasted good TC, my time all because the matchmaking system isn't fixed. I pay my hard earned money on this game and I sure don't deserve this Has this ever happened to you? Comment below! Thank you for your time!

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I feel your pain. This happens to me too. You're not the only one..