Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gravulum Rewards Chest

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
Of all the things that appear as a reward in the Gravulum chest, I find the two hat stands quite disappointing. I would be fine, if I never received another.

Things that I would love to see in their place would be Blueprint Tokens or maybe a Gravulum only pet. How about items that have been otherwise retired?

Anyone else have thoughts?

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I would love to be able to get retired or otherwise hard-to-get items in those chests. Not everyone likes to fish or plays grub guardian or was playing the game X years ago, so it would be really nice to have at least some chance to obtain some of those hard-to-get items in this way also. I personally have way too many pets and sufficient blueprint tokens, but I think the older or hard to get housing items would be much appreciated by housing fans, and if older promo and code wands were also included, I think a lot of players would love it. I also think the vendor items shouldn't be dropped because that's just disappointing to get something you could have easily bought.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I mean it would be cool if we had a chance to get a gravulum uniform or wand. I'm pretty sure there is an item you can only get from the non repeatable dungeon it would be nice if we could get duplicates through the chests.