Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Master of Nature badge isn't triggering

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
Heyo, I'm pretty sure I have all the cards needed for the master of nature badge, but I still don't have it.
My cards are:
Minor Blessing
Lifeblade
Life Prism
Life Trap
Legend Shield
Guiding Light
Life Shield
Guidance
Imp
Sprite
Drain Health
Dryad
Leprechaun
Fairy
Entangle
Calm
Sanctuary
Unicorn
Spirit Armor
Nature's Wrath
Seraph
Satyr
Sprite Guardian
Regenerate
Centaur
Forest Lord

I also have the new cards:
Infestation
Legend Golem
Circle of Thorns, but those don't count as it's everything level 48 and below. I also saw that Triage doesn't count cause it's from Grizzleheim even though its level 35.

Is there a card I'm missing?

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
Rebecca Deathsinge... on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:
Heyo, I'm pretty sure I have all the cards needed for the master of nature badge, but I still don't have it.
My cards are:
Minor Blessing
Lifeblade
Life Prism
Life Trap
Legend Shield
Guiding Light
Life Shield
Guidance
Imp
Sprite
Drain Health
Dryad
Leprechaun
Fairy
Entangle
Calm
Sanctuary
Unicorn
Spirit Armor
Nature's Wrath
Seraph
Satyr
Sprite Guardian
Regenerate
Centaur
Forest Lord

I also have the new cards:
Infestation
Legend Golem
Circle of Thorns, but those don't count as it's everything level 48 and below. I also saw that Triage doesn't count cause it's from Grizzleheim even though its level 35.

Is there a card I'm missing?
i havent gotten master of fire on my pyromancer either and i have all my spells that are supposed to trigger it

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I notice that Rebirth is absent from that list. Perhaps the badge is tied to Rebirth, which used to be a level 48 spell.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Robobot1747 on Apr 29, 2021 wrote:
I notice that Rebirth is absent from that list. Perhaps the badge is tied to Rebirth, which used to be a level 48 spell.
I just unlocked Rebirth today and sure enough the badge triggered along with it :)

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
Roseylee1998 on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:
i havent gotten master of fire on my pyromancer either and i have all my spells that are supposed to trigger it
update, got the badge on my pyro, Rebecca, the cards you are missing are trained by croakey, a npc in digmoor station in a room down the stairs behind the mayor