Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New lore spell for death school

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Since most schools, besides death have gotten 4 lore spells, death is the only school to receive 3 since headless which was about 3 years ago. The new lore spell should be 4 pips that puts a weakness on the opponent doing more damage than luminous weaver, or perhaps death first stun? or blade before hit spell? i dunno anything that would help death as long as its 4 pips.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Am actually surprise that death didn't receive a design on the jesters robe. Its almost like an insult considering most jesters are benevolent and dark having an assassin look appearance xD. Most alternative school robes were release on aethyr elemental , so that was a good sign that these gears is possible. Either way its not a priority wish or anything i find the pirate night mare pack gears as a good replacement to school design gears .Just my bias opinion on liking pirate theme alot.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I think it would be really school as max level, if we were to do a certain quest, we could receive these spells uniquely for their own schools as mini pets or mini mounts xd. Let me guys know what you think.