Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellment Ideas: Life

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
So Life can be underpowered in later worlds like Empyrea and Karamelle. I think there should be spells ments for these spells:

Forest Lord
So these spellments could be really rare, because you only need the change about Polaris. But maybe Forest Lord could get a bit of a buff.

Wings of Fate
So this should have two paths, one on damage, the other on both. Currently, Wings of Fate is USELESS! It does 450 when Forest Lord does about 650 base. I think we could upgrade it to swap the values (855 damage, 450 heal) maybe less of a heal.

Anyways, I don't fully have the idea of the damage life does later on, I'm judging on how my max death was and how my life is now.

-Rogan DuneFinder

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
What problem are you trying to solve? You say life is "underpowered" but don't explain the issues it faces. What spellement paths do you suggest for Forest Lord?

I do have to agree with wings of fate being bad in PvE. Healing and doing damage is only really useful for PvP, since it wastes traps on the enemies.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
First life compensate low dmg by plenty of heal options so this problem can be solved by stats or tc blades.

Now why forest lord and wings of fate should have spellment before the others school rank 7 and polaris spells will receive spellement one day but all schools will be concerned.

So at the end the result will be the same.