Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hard Hat item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
Sparck, Prof. Greyrose, KI: Please answer (when you can)!

The Hard Hat, a reward from the quest "Pardon Our Dust," is no longer available, since the quest is retired. The Hat is also No Auction, so unlike the Range Pole (which is the reward from Renee Wooften's Olde Town quest), I'll never be able to have an attempt at the Hard Hat.

I have such a cool idea for a stitch that involves the Hard Hat, but since it's now literally impossible to get, the stitch will never come to be!

What if the Hard Hat were a drop from the creatures in the Olde Town dungeon? Or if it could at least be changed to auctionable so I can ask a few friends to sell it to me via the Bazaar?

Just some ideas to make the Hard Hat still attainable for Wizards that have a creative fashion sense. I get it if the item is supposed to be rare and one-time-only, but we're not talking about the Valor Sword here. Most people probably don't value their Hard Hat much unless they use it in a stitch, and the hat generally isn't seen as a cool, rare collector's item, unlike the Valor Sword or Code Wands. It would make sense, to me, if the hat were auctionable in the Bazaar.

Thanks for your consideration!