Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching Relocated or Removed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
So I havent had to stitch anything since they added the hairs to the game that you can stitch to your clothing.
The woman who used to do the stitching, she moved a little bit. So, When I found she had moved down the hill, I was also surprised to find out she won't talk to me. Like she has her name above her head but she wont speak.
Did stitching get relocated? And if so, where is it now? I googled it but all the tutorials were from 2013... Which obviously isn't up to date.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
not sure what you are talking about, the stitching lady hasnt moved, she is still there next to zeke in the commons near the pet pavilion.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
lissawills2 on Feb 6, 2021 wrote:
So I havent had to stitch anything since they added the hairs to the game that you can stitch to your clothing.
The woman who used to do the stitching, she moved a little bit. So, When I found she had moved down the hill, I was also surprised to find out she won't talk to me. Like she has her name above her head but she wont speak.
Did stitching get relocated? And if so, where is it now? I googled it but all the tutorials were from 2013... Which obviously isn't up to date.
I think you are looking at a different NPC with the same Character Model.

The one you are looking for is Eloise Merryweather. She can be found in the Commons or any of the other world hub locations next to Prospector Zeke.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Caitlyn Darkshard on Feb 8, 2021 wrote:
not sure what you are talking about, the stitching lady hasnt moved, she is still there next to zeke in the commons near the pet pavilion.
Wasn't it the woman who was friends with Malister's wife?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
lissawills2 on Feb 9, 2021 wrote:
No. That is a different NPC that has the same/similar character model.

For the stitching NPC, please see my previous post (there is a link to the wiki there as well.)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
No.

I believe you are referring to Gloria Krendell, the lady in Olde Town who asked you to defeat Sergeant Skullsplitter alongside a number of other side quests.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
no, not her. she is in olde town, eloise is in the commons