Cantrips is a new feature added to cast spells and use magic outside of combat!
To learn Cantrips, you must be level 23 or above! Once you meet the requirements, speak to Abner K. Doodle to get started on the “Cantrips 101” quest as he will give you your first cantrip spell, a teleport to Wysteria Cantrip to meet with Hampshire Buttersfield to teach you Cantrips!
There are 5 categories:
- Flourish - produces fun effects, such as drawing school symbols in the air.
- Ritual - allows players to cast magical energy at a target, also used to open Cantrip chests.
- Teleport - the ability to teleport to various locations.
- Radiance - creates a beneficial effect in a large area for a limited time. Anyone inside the area will enjoy the benefits, such as healing, mana, or fishing luck.
- Sigil Support - allow players outside a battle circle to aid players in combat. (These will be released in future updates.)
Once you learn the basics from Hampshire you will have to rank up by using the specific rank of Cantrips to gain XP and that’s all there is to know about Cantrips, have fun and be safe young wizard!
For more information check out the Spring 2022 Update Notes