Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Loremaster TC needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2014
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me craft loremaster spells. Specifically, if anyone has any tc for queen calypso , loremaster , pigsie , etc.

PS: Destiny Daisy, if you see this, it's me Kyle/ Eric. Got locked out of my old account so let me know if we can meet in commons somewhere and add!

Thanks

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Golden Eric on Apr 5, 2023 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me craft loremaster spells. Specifically, if anyone has any tc for queen calypso , loremaster , pigsie , etc.

PS: Destiny Daisy, if you see this, it's me Kyle/ Eric. Got locked out of my old account so let me know if we can meet in commons somewhere and add!

Thanks
Oh hey there Destiny!

I don’t have anything for ya, however, good luck crafting loremaster!

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Golden Eric on Apr 5, 2023 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks
Hi Eric,

I think you are referring to me. I can visit the commons for about a half hour each day on 4/8, 4/9, 4/10, 4/11, 4/12 in the Troll Realm at 4 PM Pacific time, unless I see you before then.