Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I just posted a housing glitch I've had, but while I'm here I thought I'd post two Beastmoon Hunt glitches from the other week that probably caused our teams to lose.

1. After an enemy has died, and another player attempted to hit the enemy on the same turn, then the player normally would just be forced to "pass", keeping their pips and spell. A couple times though the animation still plays out, the player's pips are used, and the spell is removed from their deck. This puts this team at a disadvantage the rest of the fight.

2. I only saw this happen once, but it cost us a lot of points and probably the win. I understand that in the round where a fight is over and one team is defeated, then no one else is able to join the circle. One time though one of our players joined a fight and no one else on our team was able to join with them even though the fight had just started and they were a few rounds from being defeated. We were running in and out of the circle trying to join but nothing happened.

Thanks!
Molly Winterflower