Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken Sylvia Drake quest broke In Search of Artur quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2017
I had both the Sylvia Drake quest and the In Search of Artur quest that have you talk to Duncan Grimwater. First, the quest arrow points to behind Suzie, and not at Duncan. Second, when I talked to Duncan I completed In Search of Artur but I never got the next quest. Lastly, there's still a bug with the Sylvia Drake quest where it kicks you out of the dialogue so you can't complete the quest which makes it so you can't talk to Duncan again.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
They said they fixed the Sylvia Drake bug and now Duncan can be seen in the correct spot in all instances but not only is he still in the wrong spot for me but my Sylvia Drake quest is completely gone from my quest book and I never got to complete it.

Administrator
SophiaaSkyy on May 7, 2020 wrote:
They said they fixed the Sylvia Drake bug and now Duncan can be seen in the correct spot in all instances but not only is he still in the wrong spot for me but my Sylvia Drake quest is completely gone from my quest book and I never got to complete it.
Thanks for the additional feedback. We're seeing some quests working for those who haven't attempted them before, and then problems for those who've been on a questline for a while since before the update.

Another game update is in the works on these issues.