Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2017
Hello. I've been playing wizard101 for a couple years now and I am just now getting this issue. While I am on a hotspot or sometimes my wifi my game won't work. It'll load other stuff and show everyone else moving and talking but for me it won't load or allow me to do anything. This has been bothering me a lot and if anyone knows of a way to fix this please let me know. Thank you.

Administrator
Tahj5656 on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
Hello. I've been playing wizard101 for a couple years now and I am just now getting this issue. While I am on a hotspot or sometimes my wifi my game won't work. It'll load other stuff and show everyone else moving and talking but for me it won't load or allow me to do anything. This has been bothering me a lot and if anyone knows of a way to fix this please let me know. Thank you.
Hi Tahj5656! Since you've identified the source as your hotspot, it may be a good test to try and move the computer/laptop closer to that spot and see if the signal improves.