Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily PvP reward missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2018
I completed the daily PvP challange, and were supposed to get a chest. I never did though.
In the chat box it just says "Daily Assignment Reward - ".
When checking the Daily PvP it says: "You already won today's match. Make sure to check back tomorrow."
And the chest I was supposed to get has a green checker on it, but I never recieved any chest.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Unfortunately this bug is common and not new. Its been happening for months. It can happen in PvP or tournaments, but from what I can work out, only occurs when you win the battle within the first hour or so of a new day. I think it might be a time zone or maybe daylight savings bug. But it doesn't happen with the arena tickets rewards - only the chests.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2018
Michael Bluestone on May 10, 2018 wrote:
Unfortunately this bug is common and not new. Its been happening for months. It can happen in PvP or tournaments, but from what I can work out, only occurs when you win the battle within the first hour or so of a new day. I think it might be a time zone or maybe daylight savings bug. But it doesn't happen with the arena tickets rewards - only the chests.
Well, in my case it was on six hours left until a new day...
I gained it in pvp, but was in a pve fight that got interrupted. Maybe that caused it? I don't know.