Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon reset timer glitch? PLS FIX

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
This glitch is common but not so common to players only about 5% of players know how to reset the timer for the dungeons wait what do you mean?

Yes KI has added a punishment function if you leave the dungeon first without completing the dungeon you cannot team up for 8 min this is helpful to punish trolls and people who want to leave and team up and repeat to annoy people BUT some players have found out how to bypass this

1. Going to a low-level fight such as Sapphyra's Tower located in Olde town finishing this quick fight and leaving or porting out will reset the timer back to 0 so instead of waiting for the timer to count down for 8min you can instantly reset it back to 0 and do another team up again

2.this does come in handy to avoid athame farmers YES in darkmoor graveyard dungeon people who we call athame farmers only do the first boss for the athame than they leave this is REALLY annoying when you want to do full and only 1 wants the athame some do lie and say I'm doing full but they end up leaving anyways why? these athame farmers found out that if you say the first boss only they will say leave or some will port out and leave you so athame farmers lie to players to get the athame I have seen this before many times the worst athame farmers are the ones who lie I have over 11 pages of athame farmers who I ignore to avoid them in the near future I have meet honest athame farmers who say they are only after the athame so I helped them for being honest some are muted and some are silent and never say anything often we say this to the silent ones Full dungeon yes or no? they can't type you still got the menu to chat for mutes however we can tell if they have full Malistaire gear and the athame they have is something lower or if they have the felled titan blade than you know these mutes are here only for the athame some mutes do help and some don't

3.better punishment for athame farmers and people who leave the dungeon first and longer punishment timers for teaming up should be extended to 20min or 30 min for those who leave the dungeon without completing it also this dungeon reset timer glitch needs to be fixed before others start abusing it