Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden Mode - plant seed Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
One of my characters Garden Tab isn't working properly -

In garden mode, it shows zero seeds on hand; I have 22 or so couch potatoes in my bag (they show when I check Backpack) but they are not showing when I try to plant them.

She is a level 15 gardener, using the Life house for plants. My 2 other characters that garden are working normally; they use red barn farms, wooded cottage, and dorms.

Note: right before I noticed the seed issue, I was inside Life House using bank, and all of a sudden my entire double stacked soil plots appeared inside my house (they were outside) - I was trapped and had to port out; when I returned the plots were where they were supposed to be and that's when the seed glitch started. This occurred aprox 6 pm PST.

Thanks

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
RighteousMonkey on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
One of my characters Garden Tab isn't working properly -

In garden mode, it shows zero seeds on hand; I have 22 or so couch potatoes in my bag (they show when I check Backpack) but they are not showing when I try to plant them.

She is a level 15 gardener, using the Life house for plants. My 2 other characters that garden are working normally; they use red barn farms, wooded cottage, and dorms.

Note: right before I noticed the seed issue, I was inside Life House using bank, and all of a sudden my entire double stacked soil plots appeared inside my house (they were outside) - I was trapped and had to port out; when I returned the plots were where they were supposed to be and that's when the seed glitch started. This occurred aprox 6 pm PST.

Thanks
It sounds like little bugs/glitches. Occasionally I get these kind of anomalies when gardening and they rectify themselves when I leave the house and come back / change character and come back / quit and log back in.

As you're experiencing it in a glitched house (stacked plants) it might be worth checking if the wizard can access the seeds in another house. If it is ONLY happening in that particular house; this will help identify if it is a glitch with the house or a glitch with the actual wizard. If it is the actual wizard then contact KI and ask them to fix her. If it is with the house you might find it easier to clear it, sell it, buy the same again and restart over...it's an option and usually a last resort but it can sometimes be worth it. I think that is premature for your issue but if it continues to have major gardening issues it can be a solution (especially as it is a house available for gold).

Let us know how you get on and if it starts working again once you've quit and re-launched the game.

Good luck!